Key Features and Benefits
• Outer sandstone duck that feels broken in for comfort
• Arctic-weight lining for high-quality temperature protection
• Bi-swing back to allow natural movement
• The two way brass zipper for ease while sitting
• Rib- knit cuffs to keep out unwanted cold air
• Convenient pockets that are easy to store personal items in
• Discretely concealed lightweight, Kevlar® NIJ IIIA bullet-resistant panels are easily removed for laundering garment
The Talos Ballistic NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Kodiak Farm Coat is made of cotton sandstone duck and has a quilted nylon lining to withstand a wide range of temperature levels and armored with Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA panels. Designed with two inside pockets, two-flapped chest pockets, and two front hand-warmer pockets, it can carry all your gear.
Freedom of movement is ensured with a split-back with a bi-swing design. The pleated elbows are for extra durability and ease in movement. It is perfect for cold weather and is designed with 100% cotton sandstone duck to maximize comfort and increase durability. The rib-knit storm cuffs are designed to keep out cold temperatures and maximize warmth.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in our Kodiak Farm Coat is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels