Key Features and Benefits
• Adjustable hood is lined with faux mouton and trimmed with a removable faux fur.
• Two lower flap pockets.
• Two large snap-closure chest pockets.
• Zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with 4 additional pockets.
• Water-resistant exterior fabric
• Discretely concealed lightweight, Kevlar® NIJ IIIA bullet-resistant panels are easily removed for laundering garment
The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Everest Jacket is the perfect parka to wear on chilly winter day when discreet protection is desired.
The Everest has an oxford nylon shell and polyester lining. The soft faux mouton-lined hood, storm flap, and cuffs are designed to keep you warm in cold conditions. The jacket has multiple pockets and reinforced elbows.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in the Everest Woman’s Jacket is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels